Man Emu (OME)
Suspension - Lexus GX470 Suspension Pricing
2002-2008 Lexus GX470 - Requires Removal of Factory Air Rear Suspension & Adjustable Shocks)
Old Man Emu
excellence with their range of fully integrated 4x4 shocks &
those that are fitted to 4WDs, are complex to say the
least. So many
towards determining the right solution that no one "fix" is the answer
to all vehicle models. Old Man Emu is unique. The philosophies,
& methods behind the development of each of our products combine to
ensure you get the best components the world has to offer.
the tough world of off road racing in Australia, to now being respected
world wide, OME takes a unique approach to the design, development,
and support of their product range.
their customers love
roughing it off road, and this can vary from endless hours, even days,
of flat, yet corrugated dirt roads to hard core, deeply rutted, rock
off road tracks. At the other end of the spectrum there are the four
drive owners who have no intention of tackling anything remotely off
Instead, they’re looking for dramatically increased ride comfort on the
bitumen or to give them access to their weekend property or their
out of the way fishing spot.
Suspension ~2" Lift
Price - $1249)
1 - OME2884/2885/2886
Front OME Coils (Pair)
2 - 90000/90021 Front OME Nitrocharger Sport Struts
1 - OME2895/2896/2897 Rear OME Coils (Pair)
2 - 60004/60005 Rear OME Nitrocharger Sport Struts
1 - SUSGX470 Rear Lower Coil Conversion Kit
2 - SUS35040 Rear Upper Coil Retainers (Pair)
1 - INT58839 Factory Console Pocket (Replaces AHC Switch)
OME95F5 - Trim Spacers
- Optional 5mm spacers used to balance lift. - $22/pair
OME661 - Lower Rear Shock Stone Guards - $34.50/pair
INT58839 - Interior Cell Phone Pocket (when removing suspension switch) - $16.50
Light Racing Front Upper Control Arms (sold as pair)
Part# SUS25480 - $550.00
(Allows 4 degrees of caster adjustment and 2 degrees of camber adjustment)
Light Racing Heavy Duty Rear Lower Control Arms (sold as pair)
Part# SUS25950 - $250.00
Front Coilover Assembly Service- $75/pair
Available with the purchase of any pair of front OME struts and OME Coils. Price includes new upper strut mounts, washers, retainers and bushings. Assemblies will ship ready for installation on you vehicle, simply remove your old assembly and slide this one into place. Requires far less downtime and additional tools needed to disassemble your existing assemblies when installing an OME system.
- When a customer has reached the point that they are ready to get a suspension order into our computer, we will spend time discussing the past, current and future uses for the vehicle, current and planned accessories & loads and desired suspension height and tire size. All this data will be recorded into a personalized "Build Sheet" on your vehicle and we will make recommendations based on this information to complete your order and get your suspension kit en route.
- OME front coils can only be installed with OME struts. They will not fit on the OE struts due to a different winding of the lower coil end.
- To maintain ride height when front accessory weight exceeds 220lbs, OME95PF5 coils spacers should be installed. Each OME95PF5 will increase the net ride height by 10mm.
- OME661 lower rear shock stone guards are recommended fitment for protection against stone damage. Sold in pairs only. Part# OME661
- KDSS (Kinetic Dynamic Stability System) compatible. Please contact our tech department for special fitting instructions.
& Rear Coil Specifications: Click Here
FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
and vehicle model as well as your shipping location.
subject to change
without notice - Prices updated 1/01/2018